Is your organization in need of an objective expert to advance your mission or advance a project? Did you know that working with a consultant can more than triple your organization’s potential? Are you tired of trying to “do it all”?
Then stop! Contact Michele at Ascent Advisors, LLC to change the way your organization recruits philanthropy…for the better!
MIchele R. Berard, MBA, CFRE has been working with nonprofit organizations and small businesses for more than 20 years. Below is a list of organizations and projects:
- Parent Support Network (2) – Development Assessment; Strategic Plan
- Meals on Wheels of RI – Development Assessment
- Youth Pride (2) – Grants Plan (research and timeline); KPI development
- Saint Elizabeth Community (3) – Development Assessment, Development Plan, Implementation Plan/Engagement
- New Urban Farmers – Budget Development
- RI Center for Law and Public Policy (2) – Grants Plan, Board Development
- Help Hands Community Partners – New Organization Development
- Welcome House of South Country – Board Development; Event Management
- The Fogarty Foundation (project and retainer) – Event Planning/Management (2), Legislative Relations, Board Development
- Goodwill Industries – Board Development
- Episcopal Charities – Board Development
- Linden Place – Capital Campaign Planning
Are you ready for a consultant?
Contact Michele R. Berard, MBA, CFRE phone:(401) 263-4902 email: Michele@MicheleBerard.com